Schreiber Foods Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schreiber Foods Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

4.0

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in February 2009.

Interview

I spent around 45 minutes interviewing over the phone with one of the workers in HR. THis interview covered the basics of my background and covered a few questions that were Problem, Approach, Response questions. These were a little more difficult, but overall the interview was fair. My lack of experience is what cost me a real shot at the position I applied for. Still a great company to work for in the private sector for finance or accounting.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Specifically where would you like to be located and what would your job be?   Answer Question
  • What could you offer to this company to improve its overall performance?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Initial hire from outside - 1 hr phone interview and 6 hrs of face to face interviews. Internal - 4 hrs of face to face interviews. All behavioral questions (STAR).

Negotiation