Schreiber Foods Financial Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Schreiber Foods Financial Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

4.3

Anonymous Employee in Shippensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Shippensburg, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Within 3 days from submitting a online application, I was called to have a phone interview. After a week or two passed, we scheduled a time for me to go to home office in Green Bay, Wisconsin. The interview lasted from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Two weeks later, I had an interview at the plant, which lasted from 8:00 am to 2 pm. Schreiber uses a targeted selection interview process. My suggestion would be to come prepared. I was given an offer 2 days later. The process in my opinion was a bit long, but it flowed smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you felt that a higher supervisor should have intervened in a problem or situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviews were very tough, but hang in there! Each person asks the same questions so make sure you are aware! Schreiber always has tons of applicants so find answers that will make them rememember you. They are scenario-based questions that MUST have happened in real life. I would say a lot of improvising.

Interview Questions

• Applying real life scenarios to questions such as "Tell me about a time when.." make sure you have a quick but detailed answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay since I had another offer from a competitor

Financial Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in August 2010.

Interview

Phone interview
    home office interview