Schreiber Foods Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schreiber Foods Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Logan, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Extensive - after the application was completed I was asked to complete an online aptitude exam. Following that there were video answers and essays to interview questions (still hadn't met a real person). After a phone interview, I finally met with a real person.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite thing about our company?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

They use behavioral based interviewing. Have examples of different scenarios you have used throughout your work experience so that you can refer to them during the questions. What aspects of previous jobs have given you the experience to be able to handle your responsibilities at Schreiber now.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, on-site interview with hiring manager of plant. On-site interview also included a tour of the facilities and introduction to other employees. Finally, received a job offer and accepted. The on boarding process took awhile because had to travel for drug test. Background check was pretty quick.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in September 2018.

Interview

They contacted very quickly and they were very nice, but the interview process is extremely structured and totally impractical. When you tell someone that it's STAR format and that it's behavioral based, people just make stuff up. PLEASE just talk to people, have conversations and make it feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They choose 2 questions off of sheet out of 3, behavioral questions and very very structured. Need to answer in STAR format   1 Answer