Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.9

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairview, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Fairview, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

They did one phone call which was more about educating you about the company and the position. Then, you do a video interview which relieves the pressure and allows plenty of time to prepare, you are given 72 hours to complete it. If they like what they see in the video interview they will fly you out to a location and you go through an entire day of interviewing on site.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2016.

Interview

Applied thru Indeed and was contacted about a week later to complete an assessment. Guessing that went well because 2 days later I was asked to submit a video interview that took about an hour to complete. After that around 2 weeks I was given another interview but this time was on the phone. That went well so I was flown to Wisconsin to have a face to face interview with the team and was given an offer shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was very competitive.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, on-site interview with hiring manager of plant. On-site interview also included a tour of the facilities and introduction to other employees. Finally, received a job offer and accepted. The on boarding process took awhile because had to travel for drug test. Background check was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in October 2015.

Interview

First, you apply online and complete a cultural assessment and logic test. Then, you could be selected for a video interview. If selected they will fly you out on-site to a production facility where you would potentially work. There is then a series of interviews throughout the day along with a tour and lunch. You speak with about 8-10 partners.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your biggest challenges throughout your professional career.   Answer Question

Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviews were very tough, but hang in there! Each person asks the same questions so make sure you are aware! Schreiber always has tons of applicants so find answers that will make them rememember you. They are scenario-based questions that MUST have happened in real life. I would say a lot of improvising.

Interview Questions

• Applying real life scenarios to questions such as "Tell me about a time when.." make sure you have a quick but detailed answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay since I had another offer from a competitor

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Schreiber Foods uses a process they call "targeted selection". This involves a team of interviewers with preselected questions. When answering these questions, the interviewers are looking for three specific things: what the situation was, what you did about it, and the impact or outcome of what you did. Typically interviewers will explain this prior to the interview. Despite this, I've conducted a number of interviews where the candidate did not do well because they did not answer with these three key aspects in mind. The more the interviewer has to pull from the candidate, the lower the interview scores.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your solution to a problem was not well received. How did you go about implementation?   Answer Question

Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I applied online through either LinkedIn or the company website. I heard back quickly about scheduling a phone interview. I did a 30 minute interview with someone from human resources. I did another 30 minute interview with a Finance Manager a day or two later. Then I went in for a 1/2 day interview with 4-5 people plus lunch at Home Office. I heard back quickly with an offer.

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

I was contacted through a headhunter after having my resume posted on a job board. This person put my application in. About a 4-6 days later I was told that I made it through the first screening and they asked me to take an online assessment. It was a very logic and common sense based quiz with some basic math and some ethical questions like how to deal with employees you may be managing. They say you may need 90 minutes, but you probably wouldn't. After passing this, I was asked to complete a "video interview", which was actually a set of questions given to me on a prompt and I was to record my answers to them on the same website when asked through my laptop video. Some were timed answers and some were not; some you could re-record and some you could not. After submitting it was about 2 weeks and I had not heard anything. I assumed I did not make it through. But then I got a call asking me if I would be interested in an interview at the location I may potentially work at. I said yes and was flown out there the next week. I had the final interview, which was about 6 hours including a tour and lunch. It is all based on the STAR method of answering behavioral interview questions. I was offered a job 3 business days later.

Interview Questions

• If you were up against someone for this job with the exact same resume qualifications (grades, jobs, experience) as you, what would make you stand out as the better candidate over them?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

The interview process will be damn easy(so please do not set your mind to accept the offer) as they simply say that "we do not know anything, and you will be the rock star in the project". After joining they force you to "TEACH" them so that they can support them-self and FIRE you by saying "PROPER 2 WEEK NOTICE".

Interview Questions

• none related to your technical expertise - that shocked me!!   1 Answer

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monett, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Monett, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a Skype interview first.
    Then 2 months later, I get a call from the Monett plant about a phone interview.
    There was a 1:1 phone interview with my current boss.
    The on-site interview process: A panel of 10 people interviewing for about 3 hours. Every leader present in the plant was interviewing me.