Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.9

Operations Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

They start out by having you take an assessment. If you perform well enough, you're selected to take a video interview. The third stage involves being interview at the actual plant.

Cream Cheese Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Stephenville, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screening before the interview is scheduled
    Come in and take a test. Common sense stuff to see if you can read, use logic to solve problems/define words, etc. get results immediately and if you don't fail you'll move on to interview. If you do good in the first you'll move on to the next etc.
    Interview- 3 part process
    First interview with coworker (1-2) I had our safety reps
    Second with team lead 1 person
    Third with the person in charge of that section (two sides natural or processing)
    All occurred on the same day

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were doing something you knew was unsafe. What did you do.   1 Answer

Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (West Bend, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

Hiring process worked in a 4 stage process. I first submit my resume and was immediately redirected to take an assessment. Assessment was easy, no real wrong answers but they were definitely looking for certain answers. If they like your answers you will receive the video interview portion. Look professional and not like you are reading. They told me there are a bunch of wacked out videos, make sure to rehearse. If they like your charisma and attitude in the video along with answers they will schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was most difficult part of process in my opinion. They asked a lot of tough scenario questions of times that barely happened to me or I was not well versed in. I was able to come up with answers and examples on the spot, which is what I believe they are looking for. Do not act too cocky, it is a negative for them. After about an hour and a half of a phone interview they will either invite you to the plant or not. I was invited and went the same week. They really liked my attitude and eagerness. Final interview is over 6 hours long. It is three stage interview. You first talk to people in the same role as you are applying for as well as hiring manager. Then you take plant tour. After the tour you go through next round of interview. Second round had toughest questions. Some questions remain the same and you can use same examples which gives you a chance to tell a slightly better story. After round 2 they take you to lunch. Use this time to joke around and have fun. Make friends. After lunch, you have last interview with the head honchos. This is very important but stay relaxed and have fun with it. I was able to have fun and joke the whole time which they liked a lot. After which they give you option to shadow TA or not. I chose to shadow. After which I was taken into plant coordinators office and offered job. They were very generous with salary. All in all, great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an employee and was not able to make a difference?

Tell me about a time...

What would you do in this situation...

Improvise!!! Be good at story telling and have specifics.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was just the online assessment test. Behavioral based. And few questions on scheduling and basic stuff. It was completely MCQ's based. Total given was 60 min but 40-50 min is more than enough. But they don't sponsor so you are international then they will reject you. But, if you are national then good place to work. But assessment was quite and does not required any preparation.

Interview Questions

• Scheduling questions,
      Past leadership based questions.
      Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Ithaca, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn. I then did a phone interview with the HR representative, a leadership assessment, then a recorded video interview. I waited contacted them a week and two weeks after the video interview deadline and have yet to hear a response as to the status of my application. Very concerning and unprofessional.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

They use behavioral based interviewing. Have examples of different scenarios you have used throughout your work experience so that you can refer to them during the questions. What aspects of previous jobs have given you the experience to be able to handle your responsibilities at Schreiber now.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Stephenville, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Just questions like work situations, things about yourself. They need to be sure that you will be able to work overtime and they ask you that. The interview will be with 3 different people, the HR or the team advisor. Good luck!

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairview, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Fairview, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

They did one phone call which was more about educating you about the company and the position. Then, you do a video interview which relieves the pressure and allows plenty of time to prepare, you are given 72 hours to complete it. If they like what they see in the video interview they will fly you out to a location and you go through an entire day of interviewing on site.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2016.

Interview

Applied thru Indeed and was contacted about a week later to complete an assessment. Guessing that went well because 2 days later I was asked to submit a video interview that took about an hour to complete. After that around 2 weeks I was given another interview but this time was on the phone. That went well so I was flown to Wisconsin to have a face to face interview with the team and was given an offer shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, the offer was very competitive.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, on-site interview with hiring manager of plant. On-site interview also included a tour of the facilities and introduction to other employees. Finally, received a job offer and accepted. The on boarding process took awhile because had to travel for drug test. Background check was pretty quick.