Schreiber Foods Production Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

1 Interview Review

4.0

Production Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in September 2009.

Interview

After applying, there was consistent checking back with them. After about three weeks I was invited to come in for a short logic or intelligence test. It was a computerized test, and I was told that most people don't finish it. Thats also the case with me. I went through the questions pretty quickly, but didn't fininsh.
After a couple more weeks of checking in with them, I was invited to come in for an interview. I met with three different managers seperately for about 30 minutes each. A lot of the same types of questions. ie: 'tell me about a time that...... and how you handled it.....'.
Then I was invited to come back and take a tour of the facility. That was extensive. About an hour and a half, seeing the entire facility. I was glad to see that most everyone I saw looked happy, and seemed very friendly.
After being told about the positions and the hours, I was told that I may hear from them the next week. Sure enough, I got a call, and they extended me a job offer over the telephone contingent on a clean background and drug test. I then went in to the plant to sign some papers, and off to the pre-employment drug screening.
Orientation in 3 days long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you didn't get along with a co-worker, and how you handled it   2 Answers

Negotiation

Unable to really negotiate anything. It is what it is.