Schreiber Foods Team Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Schreiber Foods Team Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied on the company site and was then asked to do an assessment a week later. The next day I was asked for a Skype interview. First question was about whether I would require visa sponsorship in the future, which I would so the interview was ended there.

Interview Questions

• None, interview ended after 30 seconds.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Started with online application though CareersInFood.com, then a pre-screen phone call led to the online questionnaires. Was flown in for a day of panel interviews with various team members, all lasting about an hour each, very professional. Believe I made it to top 3 but didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Green Bay, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I got contracted to complete the online behavioral questionaries. Two days later, I was asked to provide my availability for Skype interview, Which will be conducted on 6/23/14.

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

After I applied I was asked to take an online assessment which tests your math abilities and personality. It wasn't too difficult but some questions are made to trick you so be careful when choosing the answer. I must have scored really well because I received a phone call the next day to set up a Skype interview. They asked basic stuff just to get a sense of who I was. A few days later I was asked to do an on site interview. If you are recently out of college it will be difficult if you are not prepared. They base it on the STAR method meaning they ask you to state a specific time something happened and tell what you did and the outcome. This is becoming the norm for higher positions so this shouldn't come as a surprise to more seasoned job hunters.

Interview Questions

• They asked about a time when the leadership team did not agree with my opinion.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to negation. Don't get forceful but if you received a job offer you are desired. I counter offered and received an extra 3k. Just be friendly about it.

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in April 2014.

Interview

Online test/pre-screener, followed by a Skype interview that lasted all of 20 seconds. First question was Sponsorship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Lots of cookie cutter questions. They ask the question, you answer, they write it down. If your answer doesn't check off the boxes for them (literally), then no joy. I interviewed with hourly partners first, then met with the plant scheduler and a team leader, then with the rest of the team leaders. I was asked the same question(s) during all three sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a particularly difficult person you had to manage.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Clinton, MO).

Interview

Basic Star format and canned questions. Not very difficult at all. People almost coached you through the answers. Questions were like: Tell me about a conflict you've been in?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Online assessment Test+Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• Would you require Sponsorship? The only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Interview

Turned in application online, filled out a psychometric eval[some math questions-easy, general behavioral questions)

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I was a US citizen/needed work authorization. After I told them I did, they ended the interview.   Answer Question

Team Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in September 2009.

Interview

There was a leadership skills test followed by a phone interview with basic questions about leadership, past experiences, and strengths, etc. I felt good about the questions because they were fairly straig hforward for what you expect from the phone interview. Didn't get the call-back for on-site.