Schreiber Foods Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schreiber Foods Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

2.7

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2015.

Interview

They called me to set up a Skype interview. The HR rep was polite and pretty direct with her questions. She was able to answer all of my questions, however the locations they posted for on the job description were not the actual locations available.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to correct someone and explain how they reacted.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schreiber Foods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shippensburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Shippensburg, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

I submitted resume in response to a job opening at our local factory. Later that week received an e-mail saying that I qualified to take an online test. The test was all multiple choice. Mostly math and leadership questions. A couple days later received another e-mail requesting a phone or skype interview. I chose phone. One of the first questions she asked was if I would be willing to relocate. I replied that I would not want to relocate and she informed me that relocation was all that she had to offer because the position I thought I was applying for was going to be filled internally.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how willing are you to relocate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (New York, NY).

Interview

Had to pass a logic test to be considered. This was followed by a recorded video interview. I was flown out to the facility for a final round of three interviews with various employees at the facility.