Schwabe North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwabe North America Interview Questions

Interviews at Schwabe North America

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schwabe North America.

Interview

Meet with 6 people or so, each 1 on 1. Typical interview questions. Be sure to answer every question with an example (Situation, Action, Result) from your experience. Be familiar with the company and know the products. Know current trends in the industry.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to go to college again?   2 Answers

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schwabe North America (Green Bay, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with the lab manager and went over the general duties associated with the position. Also met with various staff and was shown around the lab.

Product Development Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwabe North America (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Interviewed with two Senior Scientists after a brief phone screen with HR. Most of the questions were situation-based. Lasted about 30 mins. Not too difficult and very conversational in tone.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to analyze and interpret data and then make a recommendation based on your findings.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time when something didn't go as planned and you had to improvise or make an improvement.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst - BI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwabe North America (Green Bay, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

The process started with a phone screen, then a phone interview, and then a lengthy, all day on-site interview, which was tiring and repetitive. Each stage of the on-site interview involved a panel of persons asking questions from different areas.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you had difficulty selling an idea/solution to management, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Spec Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schwabe North America (Green Bay, WI) in April 2019.

Interview

This was the first step, HR screening. It was a little more in-depth than I expected. The position was lower level than I thought and the compensation did not meet my needs. We amicably parted ways.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deliver less than ideal news. What did you do, how was it received, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer
    • What are you looking for your next position to have, or what kind of role do you hope to have in the future?   1 Answer

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schwabe North America (Green Bay, WI) in July 2019.

Interview

i applied via linkedin. i was contacted via the HR rep retaining the role for the company. it was to be a video conference call. i took advantage of the tech services for the call and its a good thing i did as it was discovered my internet was too slow and it was causing a delay in transmission. the tech reached out to the HR rep and the HR rep was very cordial and suggested a typical phone interview. in fact, she seemed pleased as well as she told me she wouldnt have to wear make up etc. :) in any case, the interview went extremely well as she said i exactly displayed the attributes they were looking for in the role, in here words you are "absolutely perfect!" she also stated that i would hear back in a week as to the next steps.
    a week passed and i received the typical decline email. something about a candidate accepted an offer. so obviously, they already had an internal candidate in the pipeline and they wasted my time to just "go through the motions."
    so much for being "absolutely perfect."
    other than that major flaw, seems like a pretty good company/culture