Schwan's Associate Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schwan's (Florence, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online (December 2015). Was contacted by a recruiter 2 weeks later for an initial phone screen (asked about interests, background, salary requirements, etc.). Based on the phone screen, I was then invited onsite for an interview/tour. However, this was around peak/holiday season - so my onsite interview was rescheduled for a phone interview with the Sr. HR Manager. I was asked your typical questions again - skills, interests in the role, what I'm looking for, etc. After the holidays were over, I was invited for another onsite interview and tour with the same Sr. HR Manager and another HR Generalist. Everyone was very friendly and it was cool to tour the facility where the food is made and distributed. Make sure to wear closed toed shoes and pants! I wasn't able to go on the tour since I wore a skirt. So I came back in the week later for the tour, an interview with the Operations/Plant Manager, and another quick conversation with the Sr. HR Manager. The next day, I was contacted by the recruiter to setup an virtual interview with the VP of HR for later that week. That interview was more conversational/get to know you and your interests/background. A week later I was extended an offer (contingent on background check and drug screen). Overall the process was very speedy and the recruiter was great! There were a lot of interviews/conversations - they're really looking for fit.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Opportunities for Development?   Answer Question