Schwan's Associate Packaging Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Schwan's

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schwan's in October 2016.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview, and then a Skype interview about 2 weeks later. After another 2 weeks, they flew me into Marshall from Minneapolis on their company plane! It was actually pretty neat I have to say! The in person interview started with a realtor picking me up at the airport and took me to coffee and showed me around Marshall for about an hour. She then dropped me off at the office which is very clean and welcoming! I got to meet the packaging team through hour long 1-on-1s and had others I did not interview with take me to a very good Italian lunch. I felt very at ease around the team and they were more than friendly! Interview questions were more related to my resume and behavioral which was not very difficult while being myself. Overall a very enjoyable time! They made me want to work there! But Marshall is very small and quiet which is perfect for when I'm older and not in my early 20s. Would love to consider their offer in the future!

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in food packaging and why Schwan's?   Answer Question