Schwan's RSR-Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

1.8

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's in May 2017.

Interview

4 interviews. First a call from the recruiter, then a face to face with your Area Manager. Then a "Ride Along Day" (unpaid), then an interview from the Zone Manager

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Thorough, to the point, explained all aspects, knowledgeable. The manager explained everything expected in full detail. He offered me to ride along with an experienced RSR for a day to see exactly how a route is and to see if I could handle it.

Interview Questions

• How did you here about Schwan's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Marshall, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

If you pass drivers license check and health screen you will be hired. They will sell you a bill of goods. Dont waste your time. Dont risk your life in the run down unsafe trucks.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Had two phone screening . One was with a guy who was part of hiring team our of state. He was very nice and just wanted some background info. Once I passed the first phone screening he told me a zone manager would be calling me. He called and said he wanted to meet me in person.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I've handled a tough situation from management standpoint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Dayton, OH).

Interview

very long and thorough . about 2 or 3 interviews. RIDE DAY with a salesperson to see if you like it its on your own time you commit a 12 hour day. and then 4 weeks or more for background , DOT , license , and drug screen . Also had to ride in a smoky truck for the ride day and its kind of awkward the person is very busy ! So pack your own lunch . Also the person is suppose to answer all questions so make sure you do so. DO NOT STAY IN TRUCK , get out with the RSR and walk to every door because this person is who reports back to the hiring manager if you seemed like you were interested or enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• If you can commit a year before you decide if you want to stay or not . also to not look at pay as hourly but as a career and its residual growth overtime that you commit that creates your salary.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winfield, WV

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schwan's (Winfield, WV) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed 2 times due to a manager change. The current manager was overwhelmed when he arrived so the process was delayed. After the second go they made an offer and I started in April.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Lubbock, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter, agreed to continue and ended up having a Skype interview with the zone manager to get things going quickly. I then met with the Area Manager the day after that and we both decided on the spot it would be a good fit and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Will long hours bother you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Xenia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Xenia, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual and relaxed, easy very basic. Comfortable, alluring.Friendly staff at the time of the interviewing process. through the walk through of facilities and job expectations. I liked the orocess and interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Basic background and comprehension questions. Reliability self-starter inquiries   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Three Rivers, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Three Rivers, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy they make it sound good about change. Its all a lie. They would hire a monkey if they could because no one stays. The pay is all right for training. Once your off it the pay is garbage.

Anonymous Employee in Brush, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Brush, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Outsourced initial interview over phone after online application. Face to face with Depot /Territory, very elementary interview. DOT MEDICAL and outsourced background check where you will do all the leg work in providing documentation to investigators. Inter view with Zone manager again simple, vague and very one sided.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself as a team player or a solo artist.
      Do you have sales experience?
      Can you follow rules and regulation set by Scwhans knowing that disciplinary action up to and including termination could be end results.
      Do you have the ability to run "your Own Business?"

In cross examination any questions you might pose with receive and short canned Corp. approved response.   1 Answer