Schwan's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Schwan's

2.4

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Concord, NH) in August 2011.

Interview

It was pretty quick and somewhat detailed. I interviewed with the district manager who was very nice and was glad to just get to know me. It was very laid back and I did not feel nervous or stressed at all. The only issue I have with the interview was he told me the company believed in a good work/life balance, but that ended up not being the case.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Schwan's?   1 Answer

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Marshall, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

normal interview process, nothing out of the normal, very to the point and very professional. I would say only weird thing was a lot of online testing and such to get hired. Sitting in the recruiters shoes it is a necessary thing .

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Marshall, MN) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Questions, the tour and then your turn to ask questions. Got to eat some Ice cream. The guy that interviewed me was great. He gave me a chance and I honestly didn't think I belonged. I was looking for work to get by. I was there for 4 years. I thought the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Complete background check, drug check, driving background check, DOT history check, work history check, reference check

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

I did a brief phone screen with a recruiter and then interviewed with the RVP. i didn't hear anything for a while so i called the RVP a couple times and then he set me up for a shadow day with a long time DM. I then got a meeting with the Senior VP and then met with the RVP again to follow up.

District Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Dallas, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by a Sr. Recruiter on the phone. That conversation lasted about 45 minutes, then was followed up by another phone interview. Following that, I went through a face-to-face interview with an HR manager at a Regional office, then a face-to-face interview with the Regional VP of the area. All interviews were a great experience. I was happy to see the type of qualities they were looking for like "Leadership qualities" instead of "Management capabilities".

That being said, I didn't get the job... but the experience was extremely pleasant. It inspired me to become a Schwan's customer.

Interview Questions

• I was not surprised by any questions really... It felt more like a conversation between professionals than an interview in every case. One question was "can you describe some of your leadership philosophies?"   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

All conducted via phone. Difficult to do an in depth interview via phone after just finishing a route for 14 hours. One person called at night, asked pre set questions, and another person called early the next morning, and asked more of the same questions. Seems like they were just reading off a list.

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Bryan, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

The depot manager will ask you bs questions, fill you with hopefull thoughts and sit you high and pretty.

If he likes you, you get to ride with someone for a day, 14hr day, usually the pretty boy that runs the numbers. Then it's off to a drug test and dexterity test. Wait for everything to clear and your hired.

Negotiation

no negotiations, set salary

Route Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schwan's in May 2013.

Interview

My boss that hired me asked all the questions and was excited to bring a female in to work for Schwans. We discussed that because of my sex could be exactly what the company needed as far as success for myself and the team. I was explained all details of how I could make commissions and be my own boss as far as deciding how much I could make.

Interview Questions

• What did I think I could bring to the company that no one else couldnt   Answer Question

Negotiation

persuaded me to work for the company

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

applied online and they called me that day...should have been clue they are needing people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation