Schwan's Material Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Material Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at Schwan's

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Schwan's (Marysville, MI).

Interview

I got brought into the depot and they walked me through the freezer to see if I would be able to handle the cold. Then we walked around the depot and explained what I would be doing and I watched the employees load trucks and pull the product.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in below-freezing temperatures before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee in Napoleon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schwan's (Napoleon, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Very detailed, many questions. Really got down to what I wanted out of the job and what I thought was expected of me. The area manager was very thorough and got into the questions that really made me think about the job itself. The details of the interview were more involved than other interviews i've gone through.

Interview Questions

• How reliable would you say your previous employer would say you were?   1 Answer

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

My Hiring and Interview process was very fast and easy. I walked in the door, said that I was looking for work, and the two managers in the room quickly made me feel welcome.

The managers were relaxed and a bit nutty, They asked me one simple question, jokingly "Are you on any kind of drugs?" I Replied "No." And they started the hiring process, filling out paperwork, and got me connected to HR to fill out my application over the phone.

The whole process from walking in, to walking out took about 5-10 minutes. I was now on my way to do a drug screening, after which I would wait a few days for my background check to go through.

During the 2 weeks that it took to get the entire hiring process completed, I was asked to go to a temp labor agency to begin work immediately.

After the background check cleared, I was hired and given my employee ID# and punch card.

The full process took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• "Are you on any kind of drugs?"   1 Answer