Schwan's RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's RSR Route Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Schwan's

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Xenia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Xenia, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual and relaxed, easy very basic. Comfortable, alluring.Friendly staff at the time of the interviewing process. through the walk through of facilities and job expectations. I liked the orocess and interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Basic background and comprehension questions. Reliability self-starter inquiries   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's in May 2017.

Interview

4 interviews. First a call from the recruiter, then a face to face with your Area Manager. Then a "Ride Along Day" (unpaid), then an interview from the Zone Manager

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schwan's (Tacoma, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

they were eager to hire. if you would agree to long hours you were sure to be a candidate. they were only interested in those that showed enthusiasm for sales

Interview Questions

• how would you respond to someone that says no at the door   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Thorough, to the point, explained all aspects, knowledgeable. The manager explained everything expected in full detail. He offered me to ride along with an experienced RSR for a day to see exactly how a route is and to see if I could handle it.

Interview Questions

• How did you here about Schwan's?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marshall, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Marshall, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

If you pass drivers license check and health screen you will be hired. They will sell you a bill of goods. Dont waste your time. Dont risk your life in the run down unsafe trucks.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Lubbock, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter, agreed to continue and ended up having a Skype interview with the zone manager to get things going quickly. I then met with the Area Manager the day after that and we both decided on the spot it would be a good fit and accepted the job.

Interview Questions

• Will long hours bother you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

Had two phone screening . One was with a guy who was part of hiring team our of state. He was very nice and just wanted some background info. Once I passed the first phone screening he told me a zone manager would be calling me. He called and said he wanted to meet me in person.

Interview Questions

• Asked me how I've handled a tough situation from management standpoint.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winfield, WV

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Schwan's (Winfield, WV) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed 2 times due to a manager change. The current manager was overwhelmed when he arrived so the process was delayed. After the second go they made an offer and I started in April.

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy you meet with one Area Manager who then sets you up with a ride day. If you enjoy the ride you can then move on to meeting with another Area manager and if they approve you then meet with the division manager and are offered a position.

Anonymous Employee in Brush, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Brush, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

Outsourced initial interview over phone after online application. Face to face with Depot /Territory, very elementary interview. DOT MEDICAL and outsourced background check where you will do all the leg work in providing documentation to investigators. Inter view with Zone manager again simple, vague and very one sided.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself as a team player or a solo artist.
      Do you have sales experience?
      Can you follow rules and regulation set by Scwhans knowing that disciplinary action up to and including termination could be end results.
      Do you have the ability to run "your Own Business?"

In cross examination any questions you might pose with receive and short canned Corp. approved response.   1 Answer