Schwan's Route Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Route Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmoreland, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schwan's (Westmoreland, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Worst and longest process ive ever gone threw. They take for ever to get back to you. Dont do it.went for a ride along they told me about 2-4 hrs long.no one was around whenbi finally found someone. He was miserable and didnt know anything about it.when he finally found out it was going to be a 10 hr ride on a Saturday. I said sorry I cant. Tried to contract manager about confusin he never got back to me.not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

applied online and they called me that day...should have been clue they are needing people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Route Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schwan's in May 2013.

Interview

My boss that hired me asked all the questions and was excited to bring a female in to work for Schwans. We discussed that because of my sex could be exactly what the company needed as far as success for myself and the team. I was explained all details of how I could make commissions and be my own boss as far as deciding how much I could make.

Interview Questions

• What did I think I could bring to the company that no one else couldnt   Answer Question

Negotiation

persuaded me to work for the company

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Bryan, TX) in November 2009.

Interview

The depot manager will ask you bs questions, fill you with hopefull thoughts and sit you high and pretty.

If he likes you, you get to ride with someone for a day, 14hr day, usually the pretty boy that runs the numbers. Then it's off to a drug test and dexterity test. Wait for everything to clear and your hired.

Negotiation

no negotiations, set salary