Schwan's Rsr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Rsr Interview Questions

2.0

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Monroe, NC).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 men who made me feel less than important. They seemed bored and sometimes rushed while talking with me. They surely did not give any cons of the job (ie: work-life balance).

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with long hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...was told by a manager "it's a take it or leave it job, you can take it or leave and we'll get someone else to do it" This is verbatim to what the manager said to me!

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee in Ogallala, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Ogallala, NE).

Interview

Lies and deceit. They told me it paid very well. They also told me you get 2 weeks of vacation after 6 months. Both lies. They also told me the benefits were awesome. What a joke.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

They tell you all sorts of lies to get you to take the job.It was like they wanted me more than I even needed a job. They try and sell the job to you basically. It is the worst job that I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• How well do you interact with people you don't know,.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Standard interview about customer service and expectations of providing service to customers. Learning the products, pricing and territory easy. Ability to learn the truck, delivery and customer service left to other senior rsr's.

Interview Questions

• Later, learned that the RSR handheld was 1980's equivalent. Also, GM had poor opinion on several customers in territory and was very bigoted and derogatory to supporting or helping customers with problems leaving me in a problem solving position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation provided or countered

RSR Interview

Interview

2 interviews, background check took so long that I almost went to another job. Their background check company drags their feet and is very slow. Benefit package and compensation was not discussed very well with interviewee.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was very detailed, and you could ask any questions. Nothing held back. Everything explained as far as how the process works, including ride along, drug test, DOT physical, how they supply all your clothing, the discount on food, and how the pay system works.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to build new business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

All done thru the national recruiter. He was very good to work with, and everything that he said would happen, did. Very good process.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

there were a total of 3 interviews ,1 ride along, background check then a DOT physical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Liverpool, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was very professional. The work atmosphere seemed very pleasant. I was given very accurate information regarding job responsibilities. I was allowed to ride with another RSR to get a feel for what the position entailed.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions to answer regarding my employment.   Answer Question

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

phone interview, and then in person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was OK