Schwan's Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schwan's.

Interview

4 rounds of interviews over the phone. All nice people to interview with and they asked very in depth questions. Not a lot of pressure and they didn't ask any weird questions. All the interviewers had lots or experience with the company so they ere helpful in answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal job situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Anonymous Employee in Breckenridge, MN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Breckenridge, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

The first time I contacted the HR manager about the sales position he wanted to know a little more about my experience over the phone. I gave him some general information that would allow me to present in a in-person interview. I simply said I worked here and here and have done some specific tasks related to this job.

Interview Questions

• What techniques would you use to increase your sales volume?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I made sure to put myself in the mindset that I am determining if this job/career is what I'm looking for instead of begging for a job. If you sit down and show general interest in the position by asking questions about the company or the job I feel that you are in a better negotiation position than you can ever be. If you need the job more than life, chances are, you will get undercut for pay and benefits.

I would highly suggest changing your mindset. Interview the company to see if they are a good fit for you rather than go the the interview to beg for a job. (regardless if you need it that badly) This will put you in the position to walk if the position does not meet your criteria and perhaps will cause the interviewer to take a second look at their offer.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty formal. The LGM asked about myself and goals. The LGMalso spoke about the company, their products and how the compensation was changing yo pretty much straight commission instead of salary.