Schwan's Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Schwan's

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schwan's (Bloomington, MN) in June 2018.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. Following the phone interview I had three in-person interviews at their corporate headquarters in Bloomington, MN. The interviews focused mostly on behavioral questions and fit with their company culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced an ethical issue. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schwan's

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Schwan's (Bloomington, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process moved very quickly. I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a week. Had a phone interview with HR and then came into the office and met with three people for an hour each. Received an offer the same week. Loved hearing more about the company from the recruiter as it can be very difficult to learn about private companies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work with someone whose personality was very different than yours. How did you handle it?   Answer Question