Schwan's Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schwan's Warehouse Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Schwan's in June 2011.

Interview

First interview was 1:1, great overview of job and responsibilities and facility. Was informed there would be a phone interview the following day. The phone interview went great, discussed several aspects of the job and I provided overview of my skills and accomplishments that married well with the job. At the conclusion of the interview I was informed I was 1 of 3 interviewing for the position and there would be another phone interview within two to three days. The final phone interview was a recap of the previous interviews and concluded within 15 minutes. I wrote thank you letter after the interview and called the initial interviewer after a week to follow up and was told I was still under consideration. I received no calls or correspondence from Schwan's about the position. Not certain if that is company policy or not, however very unprofessional. I expected more from what I perceived to be a very friendly down to earth family company.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you solved a problem you thought was beyond your ability?   Answer Question