Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. Process Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ID

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Lewiston, ID) in June 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by someone in HR initially for less than 20 minutes. The questions were non-technical for the most part. The next day I received a call to schedule a phone interview with the hiring team which took place a few days later. The hiring team turned out to be the Engineering Supervisor and a process engineer. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and was very technical. Some of the questions were over the top like, "What is the formula for Cpk?" I come from a semiconductor process engineering background and this position involved the manufacture of circuit boards. It was obvious that my background didn't match the position and knew I wasn't going to take the job even if it was offered. Got an email exactly one week later informing me that I was not going to be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the formula for Cpk?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about your experience with DOEs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pullman, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (Pullman, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

Asked a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

• What research and studies have you done to prepare this interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing much to say