Scientific Games Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scientific Games (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

The telephone interview was standard. We went through past experience that qualified me to do this job with the HR person. This took about 30 minutes. We then set up a 1:1 interview to take it to the next step. This interview was with an executive level employee, and was not as demanding as the first, but more of a casual discussion to determine personality and communication skills and the like. I was given an opportunity to ask questions and believe I received candid and honest answers. Thought company seemed OK to work for. I was eliminated after another candidate interviewed later had more of a very specific skill for which I had little experience. All in all, I think the company's interviewing was pretty low-key and uneventful.

Interview Questions

• If an executive level employee challenged something you were working on or inquiring about, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question