Scivantage Junior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scivantage

1 Interview Review

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

The communication is lacking in this corporation. The first was a normal screening following by a technical round interview on skype where they asked normal JDBC questions and java collections question. After that the recruiter told me that they would want me to come in for a final round interview. Before the interview they said that it was not going to be too technical as is the case with a f inal round but tables turned when I got there. It was a 2.5 hr technical round interview with 3 sets of group all going technical. The recruiter told me to research about the company and know the products prior to the final round but they did not ask a single behavioral question or a question about the company. I was really disappointed with the lack of communication. From that experience, this company would tell you one thing and actually do something else.

Interview Questions

• 2nd Round: (Java)
    How would you take out all repeated words out of a file
    How do you make a connection to a database in Java   Answer Question
  • Final Round (Java):
    What are the different types of bean scopes
    How would you find the max 2 numbers from an unsorted unique array on ints. You cannot use any sorting mechanisms so just use loops.
    How would you remove duplicate consecutive words from a file. E.g My name is John John should be My name is John.   Answer Question