Scivantage Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

The people were very nice and supportive. At the time I interviewed there was a recession going on so they had to put me on hold as the internship position closed out.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

it's a FAKE interview, Let me explain. Phone interview is pointless, they don't follow the Job description. Even if you don's have some mandatory knowledge showing in the job description. They still let you join the onsite-interview.
    During the onsite interview. there are 3 rounds interviews and one paper test. They will keep asking the knowledge the not showing in your resume,although you already told them you don't have this part of knowledge in the phone interview. it is so WIRED that if some knowledge is very important for the role, WHY the interviewer said it's OK if you don't have during the phone interview and let you join the onsite interview. and finally move forward with another candidate because you don't have that part of knowledge.
    it's waste of your time and money to joint the onsite interview.

Junior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

5 rounds including 2 F2F rounds , all fake, they kill your time, they are a small company and they want people from Google/Microsoft..they are not worth of interviewing anyone...

They are hopeless, they waste time by interviewing and the Junior PMs are decision makers

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Very straight forward, the usual interviewing with members of the team and their manager. However, one of the team members was somewhat disrespectful when she implied "I was faking it."

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Many rounds of interviews where multiple heads of groups will come around and interview with eiher direct technical questions or problem solving.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

Very beautiful offices and kind people. They asked me answer a paper and then gave me an interview. It''s short, 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The officer just talked about his project continuously and asked about my idea to it. Since I did not have strong knowledge background in his field. I did a bad interview.   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

First, there was a paper test on java language, sql, linux command, design patterns.
    Second, after you answer the question regarding your working experience, the interviewer will ask you questions like: What's the difference between array and vector? Design a linked list. How to write iterate and how to recursive code. What problem will occur if you are using recursive?
    Last, they asked some behavior questions

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scivantage (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter from a Monster posting
    Came in and did 4 interviews and skills test
    2 with software developers
    2 with a founders

Interview Questions

• Probably - question on Big O notation or explain how load balancing and how may factor into development.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a Junior out of college - you just accept.