Scope International Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scope International Business Analyst Interview Questions

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Scope International (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Was requested based on college module and questions arising out of it. Background questions were also asked wrt schooling and ambitions etc. No unique questions were asked in my opinion. All answerable questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Scope International

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

I got selected from the campus recruitment program and interview was quite easy. There were two interviews one technical and other HR. Most of the questions were from my previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      Strength
      weaknesses
      past work experience   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Overall a simple and effective process. First round was Technical round followed by HR round. Some have more rounds as well.Technical round comprises of banking and finance knowledge.
    Question like tell me about yourself and basic interview question were asked

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a two day process.
    Day 1 - Online Aptitude Test
    Day 2- Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview
    The aptitude test was fine (not very difficult).
    Group discussion was conducted in a group of 10 people.
    Technical Interview was little challenging with questions on coding as well as specialization we are pursuing.
    HR Interview was a formality. I don't think anyone was rejected in it.

Interview Questions

• Explain your projects, Write a simple C program based on if-else condition.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first was the technical round wherein most of the questions were about my courses and extra curricular activities during my MBA. The HR round was a fairly straight forward round where the interviewer asked general questions about flexibility in terms of working hours and location etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked me something about my high school which apparently I should have known quite obviously but had no clue of. They pushed me to answer it and seemed a bit disappointed when I couldnt.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

interview was very formal and asked about the general things and my education/work experience. After that a written exam and subsequent two rounds of interview one is with the technical discussion second level is with the HR round for salary negotiation. Once the negotation freezed offer letter will be released to the candidate.

Interview Questions

• General about my work experience and questions based on my previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

Direct functional questions and was direct

Negotiation

Good and transparent

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Two rounds of interview happend first telephonic interview for screening its general about my educational qualificaion and previous experiance and related experience little bit of technical kind of stuff and next pure technical interview it is full base of analysis kind of questions like BRD, Test case, Test scenario and product and system knowledge and little bit of technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between BAU and Project ?   1 Answer
    • What are all the types of Options available?   1 Answer