Scope International Interview Questions in Chennai, India | Glassdoor

2.8

56 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First Aptitude round, Then communication round one to one,Then telephonic technical round questions mostly from data structures and oops concept.after that I received a mail that not selected I don't know what basis they are hiring.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth but documentation submission was worst ever they were asking for further documents for my employment 4 years ago when I told the documents they expected was not there they told me to approach the employer now and get details. How is this possible. Also they want every document as they need but they did not have basic sense that all documents cannot be in same format.

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Very very bad company . Please don't join . They will give preference for the higher role candidates . I went for voice process my interview timings is 10:00 I went there sharply at 10.00 and they made to wait for a long time UpTo 1:00 nobody din come. And after 1 clk one lady came and said sorry for making me to sit for a long time, so she said she don't wanna waste tym in interviewing so she has given a form written that I have completed 1 round of interview successfully and so I need to go to nukambkam address to atn online test. Actually I was in saligramam branch. Then I was like whole of the hell and went to nukambkam there I again waited for two hours and given a aptitude (worst question paper ever). I have cleared and asked to CE for third round the next morning . I was unable to come since my native is madurai I was not preplanned so I asked them for two days time and they said no we can't process third after two u have come tomorrow else ur process will be rejected and can apply for this again after three months . I felt like goat and I came back to my train feeling like very worst company ever . No proper response will b there for ppl who looking for voice process there . Very very worst and pay will be around 12k for fresher and experienced max 15k . Worst company ever and having a brand name standard chartered services Stupids, idiots .

Support Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Good Process and structural process of the interview. Friendly peoples. no tension about the progress.. good environment. face to face interview and then document submission and final hr discussion. Good benefits, Work-life balance, Work from home. Mandatory to take 10 business days leave once a year
    good salary increment as per india standards
    good bonus

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Case based group discussion followed by 40 min PI.
    In GD a panel of 5 people were keeping a track on the performance, attitude and the body language.
    In the interview they started of with basic personnel info, had led to wrk-ex based question, current affairs and they asked if i feel that their is scope of improvement in my GD performance

Interview Questions

• Work experience based?
      Question were mainly on the basis of the current affairs and on current economic scenerio in India.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their was no salary negotiation, as the salary struture was mentioned before recruitment.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I had 3 rounds. Questions where about core Java and advanced selenium. The interview was hard as they expect development skills for automation testing. They feel development skills r much important for automation tester.

Interview Questions

• Explain about webdriver if it's a class or interface   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was gud.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Campus interview; general questions only; asked about what kind of electives I took during my MBA; where was I placed in my batch; what were my electives; why should they hire an MBA etc

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1st round was an written test full and full java,we need to debug the code provided.15 java program was given.Then shortlisted candidate called for 2nd round in 1 hour,it was one to one technical round,he was asking about the job experience and few simple java questions.You should be very strong in Java for Automation testing then only can crack this.

Interview Questions

• difference between implements and extends,Static class,Inteface   Answer Question

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Technical round of interview was conducted- Face to face interview. Programs will be asked which has to be written on paper. Technical questions will be asked . mainly on basics and then it goes in-depth. Two rounds of interview will be conducted. Face to face and then the hr round.

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was around 3 rounds of filtration process in selection of candidates

Technical written- SQL queries with various functions, logic, output etc
    Technical Face to face - Project related activities, Roles responsibilities, tools worked etc
    HR Discussion- HR Interview questions

Interview Questions

• Project related activities, Roles responsibilities, tools worked etc   Answer Question