Scope International Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scope International Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scope International (New Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

The process started with an aptitude test involving the usual reasoning and logic application questions.
It was an easy one with the basic questions provided I was in regular practice with aptitude questions from various books.
Followed by clearing up that exam(cut off 80%) was a group discussion round. A group of 10 people discussing about a topic with the evaluating team of two checking on your speaking ability, confidence and language.
After that was a one on one interview, technical and HR combined. Main concern of the interviewer was about relocation to Chennai(since I am a Delhiite).

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked about the major and minor projects that I did in my graduation as a part of curriculum.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scope International

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

Easy/Average Interview - Only HR interview - Not much of technical questions. They see your attitude, leaning ability and to how you tackle situations.

Interview Questions