Scope International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scope International Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.8

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International.

Interview

Two rounds.
    1st- aptitude
    2nd -face to face interview

first took place in a consultancy and second in the main campus of Scope International which is in Whitefield

Interview Questions

• describe yourself, talk about demonetization for 2 min. what's your future plan.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scope International (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview (both technical)
    Somehow no coordination between HR and panel.

I was called randomly by a VP and wanted to take interview, had to request for a different time

Round 1 : was very good and relevant technical questions, related to job role

Round 2 : the person called from Chennai and was late
    Just started going thru profile, he was very impatient, did not allow me to complete my answer, jumping from SQL to UNIX and unrelated questions

Was and irreating experience...

I don't think he will select me, even if iam selected... I may give it a pass after the experience

Interview Questions

• what error you will get when MQ fail to put message across   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

first round was general aptitude(easy).
    second round face to face interview
    third round was programming rounds(all types of sort in ds,breadth first traversal)
    fourth round was managerial round and last round in hr.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scope International in September 2017.

Interview

First round was technical round comprising of Java and Oracle based questions. Second round was a 36 hour hackathon, 60 candidates, 15 teams. They had individuals from their office for the hackathon and each team had a mentor who was a Scope employee. After the hackathon, they announced the winners and runner ups. But the candidates selected were evaluated by assessing individual performance over the 36 hours.

Securities Operations Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I interviewed at Scope International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The whole process was conducted by 2 people. They were particular over some random stuffs and I am sure whether it is appropriate or not. Took them almost a month to reply me on the employment.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

First Aptitude round, Then communication round one to one,Then telephonic technical round questions mostly from data structures and oops concept.after that I received a mail that not selected I don't know what basis they are hiring.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth but documentation submission was worst ever they were asking for further documents for my employment 4 years ago when I told the documents they expected was not there they told me to approach the employer now and get details. How is this possible. Also they want every document as they need but they did not have basic sense that all documents cannot be in same format.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Vellore (India)).

Interview

After the first aptitude round which was fairly easy, there was a case study group discussion. You have to take command when speaking so that they recognize you can lead. After that is the interview where they ask you a few technical questions but are mostly looking for a strong confident character.

Senior Officer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International.

Interview

It was a good experience
    We had aptitude in which most of them got out. Then a GD and then a essay test where we had to write about our skill set and everything
    Then there were two rounds of interview
    Mostly hr and basic questions on banking and the company itself
    The interviewers were friendly

Interview Questions

• Night shifts, shifting to bangalore   1 Answer

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scope International (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Very very bad company . Please don't join . They will give preference for the higher role candidates . I went for voice process my interview timings is 10:00 I went there sharply at 10.00 and they made to wait for a long time UpTo 1:00 nobody din come. And after 1 clk one lady came and said sorry for making me to sit for a long time, so she said she don't wanna waste tym in interviewing so she has given a form written that I have completed 1 round of interview successfully and so I need to go to nukambkam address to atn online test. Actually I was in saligramam branch. Then I was like whole of the hell and went to nukambkam there I again waited for two hours and given a aptitude (worst question paper ever). I have cleared and asked to CE for third round the next morning . I was unable to come since my native is madurai I was not preplanned so I asked them for two days time and they said no we can't process third after two u have come tomorrow else ur process will be rejected and can apply for this again after three months . I felt like goat and I came back to my train feeling like very worst company ever . No proper response will b there for ppl who looking for voice process there . Very very worst and pay will be around 12k for fresher and experienced max 15k . Worst company ever and having a brand name standard chartered services Stupids, idiots .