Scoppechio Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Scoppechio

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

First of all, my interview was three hours long. I was interviewing for two different positions. The afternoon consisted of 6 half hour interviews. Two of those meetings were for a position that was no longer available. Yes, they filled it earlier that day, but why waste my time? It made me even more annoyed when the position that was no longer available was the one I was most interested in. I loved meeting with Susan Furlong. However, when I went to speak with the President, Toni Clem, I learned that my salary requirements were an overreach (when the recruiter told me that my range was acceptable).

I liked the personalities of most of the people I met with, but I did not like how the recruiter had not yet met a handful of the people I had meetings with. I understand she is fairly new, but she should have met these people by now.

Interview Questions

• Q: They asked a lot about how I would overcome obstacles in my current position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scoppechio

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY) in February 2012.

Interview

There were so few questions to actually get to heart of my experience, fit or working style. I felt like even the upper management either did not have time to interview me or else had never been given training.

Interview Questions