Scoppechio Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Account Executive

Scoppechio Assistant Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Scoppechio

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Scoppechio (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The interview itself was standard. I interviewed with two account executives who were very friendly. However, I never officially heard back. I left several voicemails that went unanswered as well as emails. That was unprofessional for an agency of that caliber.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Scoppechio

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

I traveled over 300 miles to interview at this agency. The interview was standard for the industry and the account directors were polite. The HR basically told me that it looked good and that I would hear back by no later than a week and to fill out the form for travel reimbursement. They never called back or answered until nearly 2 months later and never sent any reimbursement. The starting salary was extremely low ball (a worker a Chipotle makes more). For being such a large agency I expected more professional behavior and follow through, kind of a shame but it is what it is. No response to recent emails or voicemails about the travel reimbursement.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scoppechio.

Interview

I interviewed with four people on the account in one day and heard back about an offer the following week. During the interviews, I was asked mostly generic interview questions but also was questioned on specific scenarios that I would face only a daily basis on the job.