Score Marketing Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2018

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Beachwood, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The job description they post on job boards and social media is misleading, and the information provided is incomplete. They are essentially looking for candidates who's prime responsibility is to sell products directly to customers on behalf their proclaimed clients. These positions have nothing to do with the different fields of marketing.

Interview Questions

• Which position did you apply for?   1 Answer

Aug 9, 2017 – Administrator

Thank you for providing your feedback of your interview experience. We apologize that you felt mislead during the process, as we pride ourselves on transparency. All of our Marketing Associates... More

Other Interview Reviews for Score Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

There are two rounds of interviews, the first round is pretty much a meet and greet and to see if we are both good fits for each other. I personally like this because you get to know more about the manager and how he got to where he is at, and its more personal then usual interviews that I have been to. After the first interview, I was asked back for a second round, where the manager goes more into detail about everything.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my hobbies and interests outside of work, and we talked about sports and my background a little.   1 Answer

Jun 20, 2018 – Administrator

We appreciate your feedback. This helps future candidates see what to expect when coming to interview with our company. We find that it is important for us to have the opportunity to get to know... More

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

There is a two step interview process. The first is more of a get to know you and see if we would be a good fit for each other, while the second round is more in depth and goes into what the actual role is, the pay, the schedule, and so on. I enjoyed this, it was a laid back atmosphere, and I got to meet with a couple different people in the company which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was a people person, and asked if I could see myself doing this job   Answer Question

Jul 20, 2018 – Administrator

Thank you for the great review. It is great to hear you met different hiring managers during your hiring process. We feel that it gives the job seeker a wider perspective into our company culture... More

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in July 2018.

Interview

There was a 2 step interview process. The first step was a one on one with the hiring manager who got to know a little more about me and my past work experience. The second round was more of a 40-50 min conversation where he goes into detail about the job responsibilities, hours, pay, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you a people person? Can you see yourself doing this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a really good experience. Everyone from the admin who greets you to the manager who you interview with is extremely kind and welcoming. The interview was nice, it felt like the manager actually wanted to hear and learn more about me and how I would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to Score Marketing, what makes you unique?   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2017 – Administrator

Thanks for the great feedback, we have been focusing on our interview approach with potential candidates so this is a great compliment to our team. Welcome aboard, we are happy to have you!