Scotiabank Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scotiabank Associate Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2016

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received email to schedule phone interview
First Round - Phone screen with HR
Second Round - Group/Panel Interview (met with AD and two Directors)
Sent thank you letter and waited for feedback - did not receive offer as I was overqualified and they needed a younger candidate.

Overall, was a pleasant experience and had a quick turn around time which was good.

Interview Questions

• Investment strategies I've been involved in, understanding of credit/hedging instruments, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a face-to-face interview. Phone interview focused on informing me of the job responsibilities and checking if I am amiable enough to be called for a 1:1 interview.
    The 1:1 interview went amazingly well. The interviewers made me feel at ease and were interested in my work experiences to determine if I will be a good fit for the company.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was hired internally. Got a coffee chat with the director. then I got an technical interview with an associate director, before they offer me officially , I also met with the managing director.

Interview Questions

• technical questions like how to make a random number generator using any programming languaues   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Very positive impression of the group.