Scotiabank Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scotiabank Project Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially I was called by HR to set up a phone interview with them. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and they asked basic questions about experience. The phone interview with the HR rep was followed by a 2 person panel interview with the hiring managers. The questions asked was a mix of behavioral and experience/skill set based. They also took time to talk about the department itself and answered my questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave previous job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Scotiabank

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scotiabank.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after reviewing my resume. I was invited to an interview with a panel which included the section head (director) and delivery head. The interview lasted about 1 hour. I was asked questions related to past projects, my involvement in them and project management methodologies.

Interview Questions

• Not all projects are successful. Describe one project which failed and what did you do to recover it?   Answer Question

Manager, Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

They require a phone interview since the position is located in Stanford. The phone interview was done with HR, getting all the information required to pass it to the hiring manager. Once you've passed your interview, they will either do a in person interview in Toronto or Stanford, depending on the hiring manager.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

An initial screening interview was had with a recruiter over the phone. Afterwards, when the recruiter realized that I was a candidate, we met in person for a second interview. Once they were satisfied with my in person interview they arranged for a meeting with the Scotia bank team. An interview was later held with a manager and director from the Scotia bank project team that was hiring for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was my skill level on excel.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scotiabank in February 2011.

Interview

Interview consisted of 4 rounds of face to face interviews. The interviewers were friendly. Questions asked were mostly behavioral questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scotiabank (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

HR phone interview > Hiring Manager Interview > VP interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always ask for 10% more of what you have been offered. They won't let you go for that additional piece and they are ready.