Scottrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scottrade Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

I applied online. Was interviewed by HR by phone. then i had a 2nd interview with a branch manager. First interview was 25 mins. 2nd interview was a hour. Overalll the process was very simple and easy

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade in August 2017.

Interview

i called to ask if they were hiring interns. there were 2 interviews a week apart. Met with two different people. accepted the offer. Went through a bunch of paper work.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about scottrade   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR, saying they were interested in conducting a phone interview. I ended up having to not go as far as that point for personal reasons but the people I talked to were very nice from what I can tell. They were willing to reschedule the interview and stuff.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

A phone interview then an inperson interview. The woman the phone interview was with was very nice made me want to work for the company more, very understanding. Then an in person interview with two guys that would have been my supervisors. They where nice but by the end of the interview it was clear i wasn't a good fit for the company. Know some financial info enough to answer questions.

Client Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Simple phone interview with a recruiter from Colorado. About a week later met with 2 people at the job site. After the interview was over one of the interviewers gave me a tour of where I would possibly be working.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

Process was quick. I interviewed with 2 different people. They checked my references and then got back with an offer. The entire process took about 2-3 weeks. And allowed time to give my current job at the time a 2 weeks notice.

Financial Services Representative Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

First I got contacted via email by a recruiter who set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked why I chose to apply at Scottrade. Then the recruiter explained the position to me, the salary, and the tests that I will have to take in order to keep the position after training. She then asked if I was still interested and then asked if I would come in for an in person interview. At the on site interview, there were two interviewers in the room. They were very nice and down to earth. They asked about my past employment experience and how I thought I would benefit their services department. The interview lasted almost an hour, at the end they told me they were conducting more interviews and would let me kmnokw the following week if they wouild offer me the position. By the following Tuesday (my interview was on a Thursday) I got an email requesting my availability for a phone call bout the interview results. They offered me the position and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a big mistake at a job?   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

not to long or hard, just general type interview quesitons that most companys due. Dont worry about it. Maybe read a little out of interviews for dummies so thats about it.

Client Account Response Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

A recruiter from Colorado called me and started off the conversation telling me about the position (how much it paid, the hours I would work) and Scottrade. Then she asked me a few basic questions about whether I'm able to work in the US, etc. Then she asked what I knew about them and then proceeded to ask me the basic interview questions. After that she wanted to know if I had questions and then emailed me a background check form to fill out.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scottrade (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

First I was asked to walk them through my resume. Following this I was asked about why I wanted to work for scottrade. I was informed of the pay and what the job would entail.