Scottrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scottrade Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.6

Broker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade.

Interview

not to long or hard, just general type interview quesitons that most companys due. Dont worry about it. Maybe read a little out of interviews for dummies so thats about it.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scottrade (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

First I was asked to walk them through my resume. Following this I was asked about why I wanted to work for scottrade. I was informed of the pay and what the job would entail.

Client Account Response Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

A recruiter from Colorado called me and started off the conversation telling me about the position (how much it paid, the hours I would work) and Scottrade. Then she asked me a few basic questions about whether I'm able to work in the US, etc. Then she asked what I knew about them and then proceeded to ask me the basic interview questions. After that she wanted to know if I had questions and then emailed me a background check form to fill out.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Laid back group interview with 3 individuals including the functional manager to whom I reported. I was told by the functional manager right after the interview that I would be receiving a call. I then went through an extensive background check (FBI) and subsequent drug screen.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scottrade (Wichita, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview - mine lasted about an hour - asking to go through your work history and flesh it out some and then the interviewer takes notes on their computer while you're talking. Can ask other follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history?   1 Answer

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scottrade (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I responded to a posting on the Scottrade website. After about a week I received an email from a Talent Coordinator who scheduled a phone interview. The Coordinator started the conversation with a discussion about the impending purchase of Scottrade by TD Ameritrade. She indicated the acquisition would be completed later this year, and was upfront that there were a lot of questions yet to be answered regarding the merger. For example, how many of the Scottrade offices would be merged into an existing TD office

Interview Questions

• Did the compensation they offered meet by salary requirements per my background and experience?   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scottrade (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online on Scottrade Careers website, and 1 day later got an email scheduling a phone interview. Talked to a recruiting specialist about Investment Consultant position, and decided it was not really what I wanted. I am more interested in a research analyst position, not a financial advisor position. Therefore, I decided not to continue the process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in sales/customer services?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone interview followed by a 1:1 interview with the branch manager. After that, I received an offer after a few weeks and was asked on what day I can start.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. What jobs have you held before?   Answer Question

Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Scottrade (Broomfield, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted an application on-line. That position was canceled and replaced with a new slightly different title. I re-submitted to that and had a 30-minute phone screen with a recruiter. Then I was invited to interview at their Service Center, it was three rounds of thirty-minute meetings with different department leads: HR, Service Center, Training. It was more of a conversation than Behavior based interview questions. They each had a question sheet but didn't use them. Very professional environment. I was then contacted by the recruiter, told the interview went well and that Scottrade wanted to move to the next step. I completed a release for a background check, completed their service center personality assessment, then received a form generated turndown e-mail. My background is 100% clean so I assume they just went with different applicants, not sure.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scottrade (Plantation, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

it was good and ok the boss saw potential in my skill and everything and then he said that he like how i was being very enthusiastic as i was trying to find a job and them i came to him saying that i was looking for a job and then he told me that he like it how i just was asking that i was looking for a job and a position to work in at because he told me that not a lot of people would go that far as for looking for a job to begin with.

Interview Questions

• They ask me that have i ever had experience doing dishwasher and other skills.   1 Answer