Scotts Miracle-Gro Finance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scotts Miracle-Gro Finance Intern Interview Questions

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro.

Interview

Great HR recruiting department. Quick and good communication. 2 interviews, first on the college campus and second at the headquarters. The first was with 2 people and simple, the second was 3 interviews with 2 people each. Pretty standard interview process. I was extended an offer at the end of the headquarter interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were working on a big project and you fell short of your deadline.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Given that I am an intern, there was no negotiation besides when I had to respond by.

Other Interview Reviews for Scotts Miracle-Gro

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scotts Miracle-Gro (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was with 2 of their HR professionals. Scotts brought a bunch of HR people to conduct interviews and interviewed a ton of people in one day. It almost seemed like they just interviewed anyone and sifted through them in the interviews (not sure if this is a good or bad method; you decide). The interview was fairly standard with behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky, but I had the feeling they were looking for someone as energetic as they were.

Interview Questions