Screwfix Interview Questions in Yeovil, England | Glassdoor

Screwfix Interview Questions in Yeovil, England

Updated Jun 19, 2017

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yeovil, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (Yeovil, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied via a job portal and then heard nothing for a couple of weeks. Then received a link to a digital video interview that was supposed to bring me life which, whilst feeling incredibly unnatural, I felt I'd done well with.

Screwfix confirmed my video submission and then..... nothing. The modern, new way to interview didn’t tell me anything about the role or the company and for the first time after an unsuccessful interview; I feel like I've learnt nothing from the process.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yeovil, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Screwfix (Yeovil, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

An inexperienced interviewer with HR admin for the first interview and then the same inexperienced interviewer and their manager for the second interview. Although the interview was thorough and covered all aspects of the role, it has since transpired that want they explained isn't in fact the role I now do. It took them ages to get from one stage to the next and then the offer took weeks.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yeovil, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Screwfix (Yeovil, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

Applied internally so interview was with the two recruitment managers for the business. invited to interview after closing date had passed . Quick to feedback to me but am aware this is not always the case.

Negotiation

No negotiaition

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yeovil, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Screwfix (Yeovil, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Firstly, I had a screening phone interview.
    I then had an initial interview with HR and the head of department
    Finally, I had a second interview which was a presentation interview with my line manager and head of department.

Interview Questions

• They asked the standard interview questions. Tell us about a time when you increased sales? Tell about a time when a project didn't go to plan? why? what could you have done differently? what have you learnt?   Answer Question