ScribbleLive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ScribbleLive Interview Questions

Interviews at ScribbleLive

2.8

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive in May 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn and heard back relatively quickly. I spoke with a recruiter who then set up Google Hangouts with some individuals in Sales. Afterwords I came in for an on-site interview, and after that I performed a remote presentation as a final step before the offer came through.

My interview experience with Scribblelive was positive - but ultimately a competing offer I received I preferred (I wanted to work a hybrid of remote/in office to reduce commutation costs) but also some of the Glassdoor reviews turned me off at the beginning of the process and nothing really soothed those fears throughout the rest of the process.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive in March 2015.

Interview

- Phone Screen
    - In person with RVP
    - Mock Demo - with RVP
    - long waiting process

It was fairly easy. There are not a lot of layers. They would hire anyone due to high turn over.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The most efficient and most pleasant interview process I ever experienced. 2 phone interviews. One in person (with 3 people). The HR guy contact was incredibly responsive to any questions and open/understanding about negotiations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate based on market norms. You have to talk through needs bc they are just entering the US.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScribbleLive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

First was a telephone call, which lasted around 20 minutes, where we went over my resume and a few technical questions. Then an in-person interview with 2 separate senior managers, where the role was discussed in great detail as well as questions about what I would bring to the role should I get it. Then a third interview with their HR director which involved discussing what an average day working at Scribble is like, as well as talking about benefits offered, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you cope with ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Joseph Kim, Maria Cartagena, and Jon Corrigan ran a smooth process. The tasks and conversations throughout the interview process were thought provoking, self-reflective, and challenging in a very positive and beneficial way. They are determined to hire the best and brightest that will fit the company's culture and enjoy be a part of creating an iconic company.

Interview Questions

• What does content marketing mean to you? And, how would you measure content marketing's success if you were a CMO?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward Joseph Kim and Maria Cartegena were articulate and well-informed.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ScribbleLive in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and after a week I was invited for a phone interview. Poorly managed interview.The interviewer got an emergency call in between and then resumed the interview later. 10 min after discussing the role, he left the interview in between, the person left me hanging and said "We are having a conversation with our colleagues, we will contact you later".

Nobody contacted me later. Not a polite and professional way of dealing with candidates.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ScribbleLive.

Interview

I was contacted about a phone call interview. Scribblelive seemed like a great company to work for. We set up a time and everything seemed to be working out well. When the day of the phone call arrived I had to politely email the company recruiter as they were 15 minutes late. I offered to reschedule but she called me anyway. I was virtually asked no questions and when i suggested discussing my background I got a very sarcastic "Uhhh yeah sure". Once I finished I received another sarcastic "oooh....that was some story". Very shortly after the phone call ended.

I have nearly 10 years experience in IT but this was without a doubt one of the most unprofessional phone call interviews I have ever received. Everything about her tone, her words and punctuality gave me the impression she did not really care to talk to me. I really don't think I or anyone else deserved that.

ScribbleLive seemed like the perfect company for me to grow but clearly I was wrong....

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process with ScribbleLive was one of the most positive ones I've ever experienced. Being a passive candidate, a VP reached out to me instead of a Recruiter and very much made our conversation a two-way-street with a focus on finding an ideal fit - both for the company and for myself. I appreciated that the candidate journey was top of mind for them, making sure to provide timely and detailed communication on who I would be meeting with and what to expect for each interview, as well as regular follow-ups with next steps. I was able to meet several people that I would eventually be working with and had all of my questions answered along the way.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in this role/company?   1 Answer
    • How would you partner with Sales?   1 Answer
    • What does success look like in 30, 60, 90 days?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ScribbleLive (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Phone screener with HR.

The interviewer was disengaged and asked me questions that I already answered in a previous question. I have heard many negative things within the Toronto tech community (and read the negative reviews on Glassdoor) about ScribbleLive, but thought I would apply for a position to see if they are working to turn it around and since the role was a great fit for my experience.

The lack of interest and engagement that the HR person showed me was on another level and completely understand why people are staying aware from this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last role.

5 minutes later...

Tell me about your last role.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ScribbleLive.

Interview

CPO thinks he is in the army... don't know what he wants and what direction to take, he uses all big words like "vision" but clearly has no clue what he is talking about just putting smoke into people's faces.

Interview Questions

• CPO was talking about his vision and how candidate fits in it.   Answer Question