Scripps Health Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Clinical Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephone screening initially with hiring manager followed by three on-site panel interviews in two separate days. First on-site was one-hour with hiring manager's colleagues. Second on-site interviews were comprised of lead physicians in the first hour and the leadership team in the second hour.

Interview Questions

• How to approach group of long-time employees in cliques to change their behavior.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

applied online. First status showed application received, then it changed to under review, then it changed to hiring manager review, and finally got an email invitation for interview. THe interview day and time was set and you had to either accept or decline the invitation.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Applied on their website
    Received and email with date and time of interview
    Group interview with a panel

Extremely easy panel interview. Very friendly staff. They're located in Kearny Mesa not inside of a hospital.

Pharmacy Technician Specialist-patient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview, then invited for a panel interview (ended up just being with the 2 pharmacists I would have been working with). Was pretty straightforward, there was one role play situation where I was the technician calling a patient regarding an approved prior authorization for a NF medication and was asked to calm the patient after revealing their copay was still pretty high!

**as far as any follow up; I tried to contact them on multiple occasions, but was given the runaround! I wish they would have told me outright that I was not going to be chosen to move forward in the process! **

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

There was a lengthy online application with long personality quiz/survey, then a phone interview, then an in-person interview. I was told there would be 3 interviewers, but one was unavailable and the other two were about 30 minutes late. The Operations Manager was very friendly. I received a call back the same day as the in-person interview regarding extending an offer. They didn't require a references check.

Interview Questions

• Do you like games that challenge you or make you think? Give examples.   Answer Question
    • Do you believe every patient should be treated the same?   Answer Question

I did not accept due to compensation.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Short scripted interview without opportunity to interact with interviewers. Panel interview with introduction that interview would last 45 minutes, to answer completely but quickly to allow for all questions. Interview began 10 minutes late so interview panel appeared to be in great rush to get through interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

1:1 and peer interview. Involve the whole team in the success of the potential employee; they become invested in success of the new hire. Excellent hiring process for both parties involved. Scripps is a great company to work for.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Went on a total of 4 interviews. 3 with one department and one with a different department. Easy interview. No communication after, I reached out to senior director and was given the run around. The other hiring manager never returned my calls.

Interview Questions

Scripps Health Response

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. We value all feedback and would like to offer you the opportunity to connect with... More

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call and did a cold interview on the phone....then I got the call that the doctors wanted to interview me in person at the hospital. It seemed like a pretty seamless process.

Interview Questions

• What about your experience would make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call a few days after applying and had and scheduled an interview the following week. There were three interviewers asking questions and it lasted 30 minutes.