Scripps Health Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.1

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Went on a total of 4 interviews. 3 with one department and one with a different department. Easy interview. No communication after, I reached out to senior director and was given the run around. The other hiring manager never returned my calls.

Interview Questions

Scripps Health Response

Apr 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are sorry to hear that we have not met your expectations. We value all feedback and would like to offer you the opportunity to connect with ... More

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call and did a cold interview on the phone....then I got the call that the doctors wanted to interview me in person at the hospital. It seemed like a pretty seamless process.

Interview Questions

• What about your experience would make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was very well structured and very organized. The hiring manager was very nice and we'll knowledgable. Very pleasant experience and I felt really good and feel that this company is very good.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you were right and everyone is wrong.   Answer Question

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Over the phone conversations; email and offer sent by HR - very unpersonable.I was sent an offer sheet and all I had to do was sign. The very next day, the manager apologized and retracted the position The kicker was giving the position to a newly "trained" RN

Interview Questions

• How would I diffuse a bad interaction   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process for me was very fast. After applying the recruiter contacted me the same day that I applied letting me know I had been chosen to move forward in the process and to submit for background. I interviewed once a week later. Two days later I was contacted back and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to make a spreadsheet using Excel?   Answer Question
    • Do you know how to use word processor?   1 Answer
    • How do you add a new appointment in Outlook?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when your done with your work and your shift isn't over?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when there is a division in the group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate, but the compensation was in my acceptable range. I was very honored to be offered the position. When applying I would just leaving a lasting impression. Show your new manager your confidence, willingness and past experiences for the position.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Panel of department members asking old school, scenario-based questions to probe your personality. No questions on skill level or experience for position. Received notice that I advanced to the next level. I never heard from them again. I saw on linked in they hired someone but they left me hanging. Very unprofessional and cliquish. Falsified job description since advertised as training specialist but wanted training admin also.

Lab Assistant Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Group panel interview. Questions were a little difficult so had to really think about them before I gave a good answer. Questions consisted of scenario questions and skill questions. What would you do if so-so happened or when doing so-so what are the next steps after it.

Access Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

long, lots of questions. a lot of people were involved. they want you to have insurance background. the people that interviewed me were fun and made it interesting. were asking upfront and wanted honest answers. they know what they are looking for but were nice about making sure it was a good fit for everyone.

Interview Questions

• what would your coworkers say about you   1 Answer

Rad Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They have streamlined the process and cut down the response time considerably. It used to take months - now it seems they have changed the process so that the site hiring managers have more input and get to see qualified candidates sooner.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Scripps Health (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process here was the most grueling, dry, and impersonal experience I've ever had in my 30 years of job hunting. I had a phone interview followed by two face-to face interviews with different groups of people. I would not have accepted a job there if they offered me a million dollar salary as I would never want to work with these people.