Scripps Networks Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (Knoxville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

Very welcoming but asked some tough questions. The interview was conducted on site in Knoxville by two people that were over the department. After the interview I was given a tour of the facilities which were vey nice. Really wanted you to relax so that they could really get to know you. Great experience and would recommend any one to Scripps.

Interview Questions

• What type of people do you not get along with?
      What are you doing to work on your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

The interview was fairly conversational and not as intimidating as I expected. I had three interviews, and each interviewer asked the standard questions. However, there was a long waiting period to hear back about whether or not I would receive an offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

The Food Network offices in New York has an extremely enjoyable work culture. When I first interviewed for an intern position I was brought into the office promptly. I first met with the person who would be my direct supervisor. Afterwards, she brought in another member of her department before bringing in the director who oversees them. For the most part, the interview went well however, it got to be a little monotonous since you were repeating things over and over as someone else was brought in. So, while my main interviewer was in there she had to listen to me repeat the same information three times. I was hired later that week via email from HR.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any questions that struck me as difficult or unexpected. It was a pretty standard interview and they just wanted to know the interviewee's adaptability to new circumstances.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (Knoxville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 employees. They asked why I was interested in Scripps and what experience I had. They asked what type of managements skills I had and specifics about my resume. Overall, a great experience, and they all spoke very highly of the company.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

The hiring process was really easy. I sent my resume via their website. after a while they called me. I had an interview with a manager and a week later they called me from HR to give the internship.

Interview Questions

• Usuall question for internships: what do you study, what do yo wanna do etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is an internship

Senior Systems Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

1. phone interview
    2. one to one interview with manager
    3. Group interview

Marketing Interview

Interview

Two interviews. One with the coordinator and another with the director. First you must apply online in order to gain these subsequent interviews. The director and cordinator will be very nice durring the interview

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to this company that other aplicants won't.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive in May 2015.

Interview

Sooooo slooooow. I've worked here for years and every job I have applied for has taken forever. it's not due to the hiring managers. HR is extremely slow and needs some new processes. They need more people working on recruiting, as well. You have to fight to hear back from anyone -- especially if you are not a current employee applying to a job.

Interview Questions

• If you have a mentor, what is the best and worst thing they would say about you.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied online for a role with company and within a few weeks received a phone screen interview. Recruiter asked basic questions that one would expect for the role I applied for. The questions revolved around my experience with very little to no questions pertaining to my character. I felt the screening went well but after the call there was no further communication from the company, not even an email confirming the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• Direct questions were asked about specific duties from my experience.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scripps Networks Interactive (Knoxville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

very basic questions, no surprises and nothing out of the ordinary. It was about what I had expected before going in. I would highly recommend the company, they seem to be very much ahead of the game when it comes to business decisions.