Scrub and Beyond Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scrub and Beyond

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Scrub and Beyond (Kansas City, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very long lots of different interview basically to see if they like you personally. It's pretty much like a three ring circus around there. The gossip is horrible the way they treat people and talk about them behind their backs awful!

Interview Questions

• how you deal with change( and you better be ready because they change everything)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Scrub and Beyond (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy and was up front about the job position. The manager gave a tour of the store and then offered me the position. It was a very casual interview. Positive experience.

Management Interview

Interview

Very disorganized Human Resources team at Scrubs and Beyond. Interview are more of "do they like you" vs. qualifications and experience.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult. Most were "what would you do if..."   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Scrub and Beyond (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Easy. Met with regional manager who asked basic management questions. The interview was only an hour or so. They didn't want to have any other contact unless an offer was made. The next day they offered the position