Scytl Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Scytl Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Scytl

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Scytl (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by them via linkedin. I did a preliminary interview, then a written assignment and then two more interviews at their offices. Overall I spent around 10hours of my time in this process. After the last interview they never called or write back despite my attempts to get some feedback.

Funniest thing is that they reached me one year later and acted ofended when I told them I had no interest in working for such company.

Interview Questions

• all kind of questions, i did 3 interviews before being shadowed   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Scytl

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview was composed by a set of stages: telephone screening interview, off-line technical exercise, pair programming exercise, and face to face RRHH interview. The whole process was more or less difficult. After that they make an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is my experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scytl (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2016.

Interview

On-line technical test based on short questions. 30 minutes to complete.

Face-to-face technical test with technical leader, based on programming a series of short java applications.

Interview with manager and team leader about personal and professional, company presentation.