Sdsu Research Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.0

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I found the job position on the SDSU career site. Applied online and within a few week they gave me a phone call to schedule a time for an in-person interview.
    There were two people interviewing me and the questions were fairly simple.
    After another week they called back giving me an offer. I did not negotiate the hourly rate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Big Data Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Just walked through my resume and asked me questions that pertained to the job responsibilities. I was asked about what programming skills I had. For example did I have any prior experiences in classes or in other internships.

Interview Questions

• What programming experience do you have?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation.

Interview

Interview was with the lab I was applying for. Interview was simple and straightforwards - gave a presentation on my previous research. HR paperwork was standard. Benefits are pretty good.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my previous research and my expertise with various techniques.   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got a call back very quickly, first talked to the HR representative.
    Second interview - in person- was with both the HR and the manager of the department.
    Very nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience, if I was ok buying through online webstores or preferred printed catalogs, how much was my signature limit.   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

They did not perform an interview. They might have done a phone screening but I do not really remember. Overall it was submit application online and wait for a call to be chosen.

Teacher Interview

Interview

go to school website and job opportunities no call back

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA).

Interview

There is a phone interview that makes or breaks weather you are invited for a group interview or not... You have to be well spoken on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe the way you communicate with people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

No interview was needed, however a clearance was needed for my job. I was surprised to get a call only to find out they were already interested in placing me in this position. The first call was about me coming in to sign paperwork and get familiar with the work place. I immediately accepted this job due to working at a hotel and movie theatre previously.

Research Assistant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

No interview. 100% application based

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sdsu Research Foundation (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Brief, and kind. They asked about my precious job and to describe my workday, my work load and process, and daily accomplishments. They were particularly interested in the skills I developed in my previous job, which I held concurrently when they hired me part-time at first.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past work experience and told me that they were looking for my skills even though I had worked in a different field.   1 Answer