SeaChange Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SeaChange Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaChange (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

I had a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, another engineer, and a manager for another group

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received a good offer and did not negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for SeaChange

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SeaChange (Mountain View, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

First they contacted me over email. Then almost 2 months later I got a call. He briefed about the company and their work. Later in another day he interviewed me over the phone for around 90 minutes. Mostly all questions are related to my current work. He had asked some OS basics and DVB domain related questions. After few weeks he said, I have to meet VP of the company and he would take the final decision. As per that I went to the company and met VP and president. They received me nicely and showed me office and asked some other questions. The whole interview process was nice except few delays at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions on general topics. Otherwise they have asked my domain related questions like what is PAT, PMT etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I already had a offer before attending this interview, so I bargained the initial salary. They almost matched what I asked. I was satisfied.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SeaChange (Milpitas, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Contacted through Linked-in. First Telephonic round. Mostly related to previous projects and domain related questions. Later office visit. Interviewed with multiple people. Everything went very well. They are actually looking for people like me as I've more experience in that domain. Some of the questions like, what was your most challenging bug and how did you resolve it etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was good. I negotiated more than what they offered.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SeaChange (Fort Washington, PA) in September 2011.

Interview

Met with four people including the head of the division. Several questions on programming in C & C++; windows programming, builds, SVN, Debugging, cable experience, video streaming questions.
    Tools and techniques used to troubleshoot field problems. Software development life cycle process, (agile or waterfall - pros and cons).

Interview Questions

• Written test and a lot of programming questions by various people. OOP concepts, debugging, memory leaks etc etc..   1 Answer