SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Human Resources interview process was awesome. They included everyone in the same interview. I don't ever remember having an interview in a group setting. So TY Human Resources for making us feel comfortable in our interview process.

Interview Questions

• Human Resources wanted us write 1 thing that we valued in ourselves and then draw a picture Describing your value.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very extensive and thorough. A group-based hiring process that allows everyone to be themselves as they work towards meeting company expectations as a team. All interview candidates in my group were hired and began employment on the same team.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance punctuality, exceptionally positive attitude, and meet expectations for metrics and statistics?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

The process was very thorough. Majority of the interview process was questions aimed at my personality, customer handling procedures, personal accomplishments or situations pertaining to the job.

The interview process was low stress, related to the job title and duties in their entirety, and was genuine and fair.

Full background test including fingerprints, and a hair-drug test sample done on site, free, same day.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time in your life when the odds were against you, and by using only your wits and personality you overcame them and reached a positive and constructive solution."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Laid back, straight forward, and fair.