SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Finance Interview Questions

3.5

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process of speaking with three different managers in separate departments. All three interviews were very hard but easy at the same time. All interviews were in a group setting as well as individual.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

First you get a phone interview, basic questions tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for SeaWorld, why did you apply for this position and so on. Then, you get invited to a 1:1 interview with and HR rep and the hiring manager almost same questions and then you get some basic accounting questions such as what is a balance, what is an income statement, what formulas are you familiar with on excel.Then, you get a final interview with the VP of the department and almost same questions, but they get more in depth with the accounting questions what is an accrual? tell me what is deferred revenue and do we account for it in our balance sheet or not/ how do we account for it etc. After a few day, they called me and made an offer, but I declined.

Interview Questions

• how do you account for deferred revenue on your balance sheet and income statement every month? i   Answer Question