SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Food Service Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Food Service Attendant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2017

1.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.

Interview

super easy group interview. Almost everyone gets hired. They make you solve a puzzle as a group. They also ask you to come up with a solution in helping a guest as a group.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL).

Interview

A lot of the times you are most likely going to to do a group interview if you applying for a part time or a seasonal position. They are going to give you scenarios and one by one they go down a line to hear everyones response.

Interview Questions

• In the group interviews they are going to provide stuff animals. Once you pick the animal, they are going to ask you why you decided to pick that animal you are passionate about.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Run of the mill interview for food service position, asking a few details on past experiences, best moments and what you could work on. The woman I had as my nterviewer was very kind and enthusiastic. I do like that, at least at the time of my hiring, they hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were challenged at work, and how you overcame the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Group Interview, very easy. Make sure you're very involved in the group activities. They have 3 workers writing down notes on what you say and how you communicate with your group. The group may contain new people and rehires.. so it's not nerve wracking! It was very fun and it quick. They were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Really nice and really easy. Be ready to interact and show them that you can be the best person you can be and that you care about the position you applied for. Remember to be yourself and that you are able to accomplish anything that this company can give you and all their obstacles.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions. Just activities.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the whole interview, we were waiting for a while. They called up our names and the moment we went to other room, she told us that we will continuing our hiring process, so basically I got the job on the spot. I was not surprise as I did my best to show them that I got what it takes. Honestly, if you put effort into it, you can get the job as quick as that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was offered an observational interview for the following week. This was relatively straightforward. The interview itself was in a group and you were being observed. There were three main tasks to the interview. The interview was a group interview (for various different roles), we were split into two tables of six and consisted of three tasks. The first task was introducing yourself (name, what role you applied for and why you choose a particular animal from the front of the room). It does not matter too much which animal you choose, just make sure you can think of a reasonably good reason why as one candidate who could not come up with a reason I think did not get the job. The staff were very friendly. The second task consisted of making a lego toy such as a plane in a group. The final task we were given two scenarios and how we would respond to the situation as a group, it is important to speak up here as you are being observed.

Interview Questions

• One of the scenario questions was: You are working in the shopping mall and a child cannot find it's parents, the child is upset crying, what do you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the interview. The Interview was extremely easy. Just show that you are ready to work and have a positive attitude. The lady over it was extremely nice and you could tell she lived her job. Interview was fast. I got a call a week after the interview that I was offered a position to work at the park

Food Service Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment in December 2014.

Interview

group interview with three tasks,
    1. choose a character from sea world ex. elmo and describe why you chose them. introduce yourself
    2. "problem solving, unscrambling words.
    3. random scenario of how to handle a customer service issue.
    I waited about an hour and a half and asked me if I wanted a position. Make sure to be upbeat and ask a lot of questions although pretty much anyone is hired. A girl came wearing extremely tight pants and a crop top, didn't shake the interviewers hands, and did not actively participate in the group interview but still got hired.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there weren't any shamu towels left and a customer really wanted one?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online one day, and in 2 days I was called. Over the phone they asked me the basic questions about my pervious job experience and if I met the qualifications to do the job. I then was asked about coming to be interviewed in person. The interview took around 10 minutes. I stayed another hour or so to do paperwork and drug test right there on the human resource site. I was given the job merely a week after applying online. It was a very quick process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a friend came to you for advice?   1 Answer
    • The manager asks you to complete a task. You then are confused on what to do. What do you do to successfully complete the task.   1 Answer
    • Describe a moment when you were asked to work with a person you did not get along with. Explain what you did to finish the assignment and come to common grounds with that person.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The schedule was something we talked about. This being a seasonal position I was able to be flexible with them.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online at night and received a phone call the next morning. They asked basic questions such as describe your past work experience and why you left the companies, went over the job description, and confirmed my availability. I got an interview the next day at their HR office. I signed in and waited in the room for a little over ten minutes as I was early. After being called back into the room, I was asked four questions. I was offered the job right after the four questions and was directed to feel out a paper for wardrobe and confirm the job description information by initialing the paper next to each task. Then I was sent to another room to do more signing. After that was the computer with even more papers to fill out but on the computer. I did my fingerprints afterwards and then the drug test, which has been changed to an oral swab test. Then I tried on the wardrobe, took my photo for the ID, and was free to leave.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last time you suggested a movie or restaurant to a friend and what was the outcome?   Answer Question