SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

1.8

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and about a week or two weeks later I received a call from HR. Over the phone they asked a little bit of questions about availability, if i'm looking for Full-time or Part-time, etc. I was then told to come in for an interview. I would say this was a really easy interview. Just basic questions, nothing hard. After the interview I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was a group interview that was very layback and chill. You played crossword puzzled games with the other interviewers while being monitored by other hiring managers taking notes dotting things down on how well you worked with others.

Interview Questions

• to pick out a toy animal and tell them why you picked it and how does that toy animal relate to you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I applied online on a Thursday, got called on a Friday to schedule an interview, and got hired on the spot on Saturday. It wasn't a hard interview, and shortly after getting hired, we got drug tested, fitted for our uniforms, and had an ID taken. In all, the hiring process on Saturday took about 2 or 3 hours because there were many people getting hired at once. Don't let a large group of people in the interview waiting room intimidate you!

Interview Questions

• If you had to recommend a restaurant to a friend, what restaurant would you choose and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

You get called within days of your application, they set up an appointment to meet with you. In the interview you pretty much know if you are going to get hired. If you do they give you paperwork for you to go and take your drug test that day and then they call you a couple of days after if you pass the test to schedule your training

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I found out later that they transferred a current employee of SW into this position. Speaking to others who have applied for various positions at SW, it seems that they do a lot of internal hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

2 round interviewing process.

The first round of interviews was a review of what I already had answered in the Online Application, I was also asked my disposition and availability. After that I was called to a separate room and asked questions about my core values and sales experience. Most of the questions were presented in a scenario-case styled but were not very hard to answer.

The interview lasted about 2 hours between the waiting times, room switching, and document filing. Also, all the HR staff seemed very nice, attentive, and respectful to the interviewees.