Seaboard Foods Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 15 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seaboard Foods

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods in Oct 2020

Interview

I put in an application through Seaboard foods website. Had an interview a few days later. The interview consists of your typical interview questions; it was simple. After the interview you may get a behavioral assessment called DISC. If you apply for this job you should select "most like me" for some of the D traits (strong-willed, dominant, etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Where is home to you?
    1 Answer

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods

Interview

The process was somewhat confusing as I received multiple emails with no clear direction of where the next steps would be taken. I wanted to ask more questions but it seemed like the recruiting officers were too busy.

Interview Questions
  • What are areas of interest for you? Are you willing to relocate?

Seaboard Foods

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods in Apr 2020

Interview

Had a preliminary phone interview with two recruiters. I applied to this role, which is an entry level position, with an internship, two separate previous management positions, and a BS in Business Admin under my belt. One of the women conducting the interview eventually told me that I didn't have the exact management experience they were looking for and offered me a job as a line worker in their pork processing plant. I was insulted and shocked at this, moving forward I would advise Seaboard Foods to simply explain that they were going in other directions with candidates they weren't interested in, offering line worker jobs to college level candidates is appalling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shawnee, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Shawnee, KS) in Nov 2016

Interview

I applied for the Management Trainee position. There are many options, and I applied for the IE position which is very similar to the BA position. I first did phone interview screen with HR, then did a Skype interview with the HR lady and an industrial engineer (basic questions such as what software/technology used, and other behavioral questions). Following this, I was invited to an on-site interview. There were like 20-25 others, but we were not all interviewing for the same speciality - there were sales, marketing, etc. So, the interviewers were the ones who fell in your category. For IE/BA, we had the same two interviewers, and there were around 5 or 6 people interviewing for this roe. We basically did a round robin, where interviewee's would interview with the interviewer for ~30 minutes then rotate. Basic questions trying to gauge your background. It was very evident to me that the two on-site interviewers hadn't looked at my resume. We had lunch after these interviews, and that was it. Interviewers were nice and they did a good job handling all the travel logistics (I flew in with a few others). The lady handling the HR side of things said that she will let us know by the following week if we moved on or not. To my surprise, she actually called (this was right before Thanksgiving). Didn't get an offer. Too bad. :-( A few hours later I got an offer from a much larger and well known food company that I interviewed with. Winning. :-)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seaboard Foods (Holyoke, CO) in May 2014

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by driving out to location, then touring facilities. Answered typical interview questions, was offered a job within a few days. I accepted the offer which ended up being a big mistake.

Interview Questions
  • What is your views on animal welfare?
5 people found this interview helpful