Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 468 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

I was approached by their recruiter. After submitting my resume, I had one interview with the hiring manager and one with stake holders through phone. Followed up with one phone call for additional questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you addressed a difficult situation.
    Answer Question

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Nov 2016

Interview

I had 9 interviews. All lasting between 20 minutes and 1 hour. The interviews were all different and I knew what to expect and what to answer when I was going into the next interview. All the interviews were phone interviews, Skype, and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked skills and personality questions. I had interviews with all different people so they could understand myself and who I am. I thought there was an unnecessary amount of interviews. They should have paneled them together and not made everyone separately interview me.

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA) in Apr 2015

Interview

Got an email -> scheduled a call with the recruiter -> got through screening -> got an interview w hiring manager -> heard back the next week. Overall process was quick and the staff was very helpful to my situation where I had pending deadlines. Staff responded quickly to calls/emails.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you?
  • You are assigned a task that is due tomorrow, but you cannot finish (even if you pull an all-nighter)- what do you do?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Terrible overall process. Went through five phone/skype interviews over the course of three weeks; so not a small commitment on my part. Followed up with hiring manager a week later to check on status of their process and/or their decision and was ignored completely. I thought maybe he was on vacation or something, so waited another week to follow up with HR and she finally told me that they've decided to keep looking. I understand I wasn't a good fit, but at least have the courtesy to tell me that in a timely fashion without me having to reach out to multiple people...

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK) in Apr 2014

Interview

Had a lot of very thorough specific questions laid out to go over. Also had you do some software examples of you experience level with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.

Interview Questions
  • why did you apply for this position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Cupertino, CA) in May 2010

Interview

none details

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strenth and weakness
  • Why do you want to apply this job?

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers