Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 468 interviews

3.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology in Mar 2020

Interview

Called after 1-2 weeks, then had a technical test 1 week later. Took another 1-2 weeks before I received a call for the confirmation call. Really friendly HR personnel, looking forward to working there with them!

Interview Questions
  • Technical test for Python, and what I did in my school term regarding the projects.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

The hiring manager mainly asked questions on my projects where I applied R and SQL. Be prepared for SQL and R or whatever programming language you use for data analysis

Interview Questions
  • How to define a model good or bad? outer join or inner join?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

408.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in Aug 2015

Interview

Straight forward interview process: - Phone interview with supervisor and people from human resource - Skype interview with one team member. Was asked to write some codes while sharing skype screen to interviewer - On site interview with team members, technical questions. 1 on 1 with each team members for 6 hours.

Interview Questions
  • - Markov models - Sensor data - Predicting time-to-failure best approach

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in Aug 2014

Interview

The actual interview was very non-technical. They didn't try to trick me of confuse me with technical questions, it was more along the lines of "how would you handle this situation with another coworker" It was very laid back with people from all levels of the organization including analysts and senior directors. I actually enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Seagate Technology Job Seekers