Seagate Technology Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

One on one with the hiring manager. We got along really well so it went really smooth. It was more like talking to a friend than an actual super technical interview. It was a lot more relaxed than I expected, but it was really nice to not be super stressed about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Milpitas, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was on schedule, professional, cordial, efficient. Interviewers did not test me, showed their respect and confident in their own judgement. Treated me like a colleague already. Very pleasant work place environment. Gave me the impression that they mean business, don't fool around, expect you to do the job well.

Interview Questions

• About prior experience. Some related technical questions. About my career goals. About life and hobbies.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

To lengthy with too many people and different times. They all had the same questions to ask, so why not just get everyone in the room at one time

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

Typical. Interview with 3-4 people. Hiring Manager, Director, 1-2 colleagues, and an HR representative

Interview Questions

• Sometimes there is a proof question to an engineering theory. Depends on if the interviewer wants to show off their technical skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Seagate does not negotiate. If they do for some reason, it is within 10% of offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Longmont, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

I received a call to schedule a Phone interview. The phone interview was positive. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview. Hiring manager could not make it once I was onsite. I was called again to have a second in person interview with Engineering team members, Marketing team members(not all showed) and Sr. Director. Interview was approx.. 3.5 hours and was again positive. HR was quick to schedule these interviews, then the followup was not there until I requested an update by email with the response of "our update will be provided by the end of the week (4 days time) either way". Never received the promised courtesy update that week. Sent an email the following week asking for a status and was told the position was downgraded to an entry level position, but Thanked me for my time and encouraged me to keep Seagate in mind for future job opportunities..................

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult one, but fun..... How many 7's are there between 0 and 100   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1-day onsite interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Bloomington, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

technically good people.

Interview Questions

• difficult situation handling   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

work experience , Media experience , testing the Vacuum knowledge, can do drafting , Hand on type ? , what your goal for the year? How many kid you have ?

Interview Questions

• how can you take the Pressure   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology.

Interview

many technical questions regarding storage and your previous job experince and the final year project and as well as your interset and your ambitious in this jobs. what kind of expectation on this company and what u want to be in 5 years time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Interview by 2 bosses.When quite well as I do have a good job background before this job.The job I am taking is something new so I was the pioneer batch.So it was a very exciting and fulfilling job.