Cover image for Seagate Technology

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Seagate Technology Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 468 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seagate Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2022

Interview

At first, there was a Phone Interview with HR, then Interview with Hiring Manager, then Technical Interview with 3 Managers/Engineers, not too hard just be sure to be open and honest

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe a time where your boss told you something you did not like
    Answer Question

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Everyone treated me kindly, I got to meet many members of staff, and I got to tour the building. Very good experience overall. Nice treatment for an entry-level employee - they even bought me lunch.

Interview Questions
  • Specific problems to solve, questions that informed underlying self-motivation

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Seagate Technology~1864
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in Sep 2021

Interview

Straightforward. Met with team and had technical discussion. Follow up with the HR recruiter to go into the role and onboarding. Final interview with the hiring manager prior to receiving a offer letter for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Everybody on the team were nice. No technical questions. The entire process was painless and smooth. Many knowledgable engineers and helpful. The recruiter was awesome and gave me consistent updates

Interview Questions
  • How are your problem solving skills?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

They asked me for my skills, when they found that I was fit for the role they told me about the job scope, when I was ok with it I was offered the spot soon after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

Interviewed over phone call. First round with hiring manager, second round with the engineers in the group. Very basic questions and basically is bout my background. Not many technical questions. Probably this is a hardware position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your background related to this job?

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Took one month before being offered a phone interview, then another 2 weeks before invited to interview at Seagate. Interviewers are friendly, ask about the views on the company and want to know more about your personalities than your skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Seagate Technology

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seagate Technology

Interview

Applied for the job online. Initially had a preliminary interview with HR, asking basic questions about my background. Was invited for an in person interview. The in person consisted of meeting with 4 different people, each individually. They each asked the same questions about my background, work experience, projects etc. Followed up a week later with HR to get a status update on the interview process and got no response, waited over a week and emailed again with no response. So I waited another week then emailed the manager who I interviewed with and got no response. To drive 3 hours each way for the interview only to not even get a response back is very disappointing, even if I didn't get the job they should have the decency to respond or let me know.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

There are 2 rounds of interview with 4 interviewers. They will ask about technical stuffs( better to have prior understanding of computer knowledge ) and question like: tell me more about yourself, how is your skillet relevant to ours. In the second interview, there is a short test on skill knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Seagate Technology (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

I had a quick phone interview that was your typical HR phone screen. I met with the manager and some teammates and got a tour. I got an offer very quickly. There was about a 1 week background check process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews